Things to take into account
1. Ask permission in advance from all the athletes and parents (privacy): the university provides the form to use.
2. All measurements will be done online.
3. The link will be provided to the coordinator of the club.
4. Different instruments for 3 groups: athletes, parents and coaches (and coordinators).
5. Instruments will be as short as possible.
6. Use of adapted GEES questionnaire in different languages.
7. Measured 5 times:
- Before the programme (initial stage).
- After each workshop.
- At the end of the project.